Learn how to take advantage of the
BC Launch Online Business Grant
with Trena Digital
Up to $7,500 of FREE Money!
We are here to work with you to navigate the process. So if you’ve been dreaming of taking your business online, but just needed a bit of a nudge, here it is!
Trena Digital will help you develop a grant proposal that lays out the estimated fund allocation.
Trena Digital will support you in completing the online application to demonstrate your eligibility.
Find out whether your grant was accepted. In the meantime we’ll start planning your new website.
What is it?
Launch Online is a grant program targeted at small to medium-sized businesses located in British Columbia.
Alacrity Canada together with Stronger BC are committed to investing up to $12 million in their efforts to stimulate the BC economy through online e-commerce websites.Contact Us
In order to be eligible, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Your business is owned, operated, and registered in BC and owned by a BC resident(s)
- Your business must be registered and currently operating
- Your business had more than $30,000 in revenue in 2019
- Your business has repeatable products (goods), or individual items that have slight differences (jewellery or artists) OR you offer a service that relies on set booking/reservation times.
- Your business does not have an online store, or has an online store with limited functionality
In addition to meeting the above criteria, you’ll also be asked to provide the following:
- Current year balance or past fiscal year statement
- Business number
- PST and WorkSafeBC registrations
- Income Tax Return for the past year
- BC Business registration number and official registered name
Have you already applied and are not sure what to do next?
If you have already applied and or received your grant, then it is required for you to have any registered BC Service Provider (like us!) do the work. Trena Digital can help you plan and build your business within the 12 week deadline.Call us to learn more!